GO! Creative, LLC, a Maryland-based design and communications studio, is looking to expand our business relationships with other creative studios possessing similar cultures. Currently, our clients include labor unions, non-profits and mid-size organizations. We are open to ideas from others for business arrangements that would be mutually beneficial.We seek to:
- Expand our client base
- Expand our capabilities
- Increase our variety and type of work
- Establish an organization for the future
Some relationship possibilities include:
- Incorporating freelance business owners into our business by combining resources and staff.
- Acquiring creative businesses from owners seeking to retire or take a lesser role in their established business.
- Partnering with other creative studios to supplement our staffing, provide new or enhanced capabilities, talents and skills and/or work in new business sectors.
We have successful experiences with all of these solutions.
If you are a business owner who is seeking any of the following, this could work for you:
- enhance or stabilize your income,
- take on less responsibility,
- supplement your sales and marketing,
- add capabilities and variety of work,
- apply your talents to different work,
- have access to additional creative minds,
- get out of your business, and/or
- make a change.
If interested in exploring this further, please contact Gail Oring or Holly Syrrakos at GO! Creative—301 933 9527; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.