Your brand consists of the words and images you use to describe your unique identity or value in the marketplace. It is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be.
Here is how a creative team can help you communicate your brand:
- Define your brand messaging. What are the key messages you want to communicate about your brand?
- Develop a logo that simply conveys the feeling that you want to elicit. Define your most important attributes and be sure they are reflected in your logo. For example, are you respected? Forward? Dependable?
- Identify a “tone” for your organization that reflects your brand. Is your brand friendly? Be conversational. Is it ritzy? Be more formal.
- Develop a tagline. Write a memorable, meaningful and concise statement that captures the essence of your brand. Be brief, use 3-8 words.
- Develop a consistent approach with designed templates and brand standards for your marketing materials. Define your color scheme, logo placement, and overall look and feel.
- Develop a website that is easy to navigate and is a true reflection of your organization, services and products.
- Integrate your brand into all of your communications. Use your logo and messaging consistently and broadly.
- Be authentic. Your organization needs to deliver on your brand promise with every interaction.
- Repurpose your content and be consistent. Your imagery and messaging needs to be recurring and consistently displayed in your print and electronic communications.